Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SCHOOL UPDATE - Chemistry and Regency

Hey!  So last night I did finish my chemistry test. Only 2 more modules to go and then I'm done forever! This excites me very much. I should almost be back on schedule. I just have to finish module 15 by Friday. I'm not sure if I will be able to manage it because today is Wednesday so that is three full days I have to finish it. Thursdays I work though. Friday I usually spend it cleaning for Shabbat on Friday evening. I will have to try and finish half of the module today and the other half tomorrow and then study and test on Friday. Sounds almost doable.
   I also want to get some algebra in today. I believe I just have one lesson and then a test which should take only 2.5 hours maybe.
   I should probably tell you about something I do a lot. I am constantly reading classic books. I've finished all of Jane Austen's books, Wuthering Heights, Anne of Green Gables, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and many more. I do this partly for school and partly because I just like reading older books. They have more meaning than those vampire and werewolf books that teenagers are gobbling up... Also I enjoy school, so anything I do for school I typically enjoy. The current classic book I'm reading now is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and I have finished chapter 4. So far it is pretty interesting though I actually already know a bit about the story because I watched the movie adaptation. I didn't like the movie but the book is so far off to a good start.
    That is about all for this school update. I will post again when I have more!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment