Sunday, August 25, 2013

August, Day 25

   From the get go I should probably mention that I didn't complete my goal of finish module 15 in chemistry by Friday. Recently our cat ran away or got eaten by an owl and her five kittens have been left to our care so I have to feed them like every two hours with an eye dropper. They're only 4 weeks old and soooo cute. It's a bit of a pain though. So I have been busy these past few days playing mommy cat.
   I have really been getting excited for winter. As soon as December comes, I get to buy myself Adobe Photoshop! I am so excited for it. I wish I had a better job and then I could get it sooner. After I get it, though, I know I'm going to want a new camera so that I can take pro pictures and edit them. So my older sister, who is also a graphics enthusiast, said she will buy a good camera and we could share our goodies. We will take pictures with her camera and edit them with my Photoshop. Eeeks! It excites me so much! The opportunities that will come with that is just so high! Maybe I should calm down about this.
   I really miss autumn a lot. When the leaves turn orange, it is the most inspiring time for me, especially for writing because the story that I'm writing takes place in autumn. It's not a really good story but I enjoy writing it. I have been spending a lot of time adding autumn pictures on We Heart It. I love that website because the pictures always have that vintage looking tinge to them. Oh and I have added a new page to the blog. If you look at the top of the page, there will be a link that says "Contact Me." On that page it has links to my social networks, including We Heart It!
   Oh, speaking of my story, I am currently doing a 100 for 100 challenge. It is hosted by the Go Teen Writers blog. You have to write 100 words for your current novel that you're working on for 100 days. It's really good for keeping myself consistent with writing. Do you write? Do you have any goals for yourself in writing?
   Sometimes I feel like no one will ever read the things that I write on here. Do you ever get the feeling of insignificance? I really hate it. I sometimes wish that bad feelings would just go away but I realize that without the bad feelings, how could we enjoy the good feelings?
   Now to work on writing my Back-to-School-Apps post.
   Love, Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment