Sunday, August 25, 2013

New School Bling - Apps I'm Loving Fall 2013

I am always on the lookout for new apps. I just love apps and maybe one day I'll make my own. So here is my compiled list of apps that I found and love for back to school.


Grades 2 - Free


Grades 2 is perfect for me because I home school and it saves time to have all my grades on my iPod. Also when you can type in what grade average that you want to maintain with each subject and it will tell you what test score you need to get in order to get that grade average. It will definitely be on my iPod for a long time.




This is pretty self explanatory. Like seriously, how are you supposed to get through school without a dictionary? I like this one because it has such a simple format and you can upgrade it for $0.99 to add a rhyming dictionary. I can already see it now! This will make me more famous than Dr. Seuss!! Ha ha...ha.... Okay, maybe not.


BooksApp 2 - Free


This app is used to catalog all the books you own. It will even sort them by author, genre, and title. It's like the private version of Goodreads




This is for those times when you are on the go and have no way of making manual flashcards and the best part about it is that you'll never lose your flashcards.


Do! Spring - Free


I spent a really long time searching for the perfect to-do list. I wanted it cute and simple but I couldn't find any that compares to Do! Spring. It's just so pretty and it makes me want to finish the things on my list. It also features sound effects so it sounds like you have scratched it off with a pencil. Very satisfying!


-  First lesson free and then $4.99 for all 50 lessons


Mindsnacks is great with languages. I'm personally learning French and it really encourages daily learning and practice and who could say no to learning a language by playing games?
It also comes in Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, and Japanese.

Songza - Free


Now if you are using a computer, you could just use the website but if you are nowhere near a computer, the app is perfect! Some of my favorite playlists are American Primitivism, Electronic Study: Ambient, and Superhero Soundtracks. 

So that is my list of my current favorites. Do you have any apps that you would recommend? I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment