Monday, August 5, 2013

August, Day 5

   Today had been an interesting day. I feel like I have been quite productive. I woke up today all early and ready to do schoolwork. I started doing some algebra and after about 8 questions I was suckered into playing a game of electronic life with my brother and sister. It was a decent game. Afterwards, though, I didn't feel like doing any school work so instead I browsed for fun pictures on We Heart It, the app/website.
   After say about an hour, I decided that since I didn't feel like doing any school work, I could still do something school related! So I spent like 2 hours on Microsoft Excel and I started to construct for myself a calendar for the 2013-2014 school year. The best part was that my dad finally got coloured ink for the printer, so I was able to have pink on it! It thrilled me! 
   After it was finished being designed, I printed it all out and spent the next 4 hours scheduling in all 12 of my subjects into 10 months and was successful! I will even be able to relax a bit in he spring time unless, of course, the advanced math ends up being too hard and strenuous. I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard though. Here is what it looks like:


   I just need to get a graphing calculator. I think there are graphing calculator apps. They would probably be cheaper than a normal one. If I do find a good one, I think I will do a review on the favorite apps I use for school, as well as other things that get me ready for school. I think that would be cool. What have you done so far in preparation for the school year?
   The other day I was so pleased to be able to purchase one of the nail polish colors on my wishlist. I got to nude color! Here is what it looks like with two coats of polish:


I am really enjoying it. Tomorrow I have my advanced road test and I had planned to reward myself with more nail polish colors if I pass. I'm pretty confident that I will pass this time. I failed the first time... I usually never fail anything except for the occasional algebra test once a year so it felt really weird failing my advanced road test. I passed my learners test and drivers test fairly easy. Okay, my drivers test wasn't that easy. I was one point away from failing... *blushes* It would have been embarrassing. Anyways, I SHALL PASS THIS TIME! I'm praying I do. If not, I will sink back into oblivion and stay in a state of shock over it... Well that is a bit of an exaggeration. 
   I should probably put an end toy conversation with you. I still have some more jam to make, dishes to do, and some packing to do for camping. I will spend the whole time fishing and reading, I think. Do something productive while away from school. ^_^
   Ps. My mom gave me two really pretty, vintage-looking fabrics to use for sewing dresses with! I'm going to probably sew a dress with a bit of a 50s flair to it. Here is what the fabrics look like:

I love them! Anyways, good day to you and talk to you soon!
Love, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment