Sunday, August 11, 2013

August, Day 11 - Progress and Plans

   I am a funny person. I plan, a lot. I make so many plans that I have a hard time keeping up with them all.It's kind of annoying. Today I will follow suit and make more plans! Why? Because I always have to have a focus in life. Without my plans I end up sitting around wondering why my life is so boring and miserable. It's depressing really. I am happy to say that I did read a lot while camping. I got back from camping on Friday and so I'm trying to adjust to my clean self and not smelling dreadfully like smoke and body odor! It is wonderful to be clean again!! That is one of the reasons I used to hate camping so much, I couldn't stand being stinky and gross. I have now learned to be comfortable in my natural odor... I know what you're thinking. Ew, right? Well if it makes you feel better about me, no one could smell me because of the constant smell of campfire. It's a natural deodorant... or at least it was while camping. :P
    So for the progress of my reading, I finished the book I was working on, Hitler's British Slaves by Sean Longden. It was a very interesting book to say the least. The writer was very good at keeping my attention throughout the whole book. After I finished that book, I started reading Dancing Under the Red Star by Karl Tobien. I have finished half of it and I might read some more today. It is a very interesting book so far. I love historical books! Oh and both of those books are during the time of World War II.

   I also want to start on my art project for Art 10. I'm on the 3rd lesson and I have nine more after that. It shouldn't be too hard, I think. I love art. Maybe I should get around to finishing the other two paintings that I started... I started them both a month ago and I haven't really made any progress on them... hmmm... I should also write some letters. I was going to write a whole bunch of letters to my friends but I never got around to it. You know what I would really love?! A signet seal! I could have a seal on all my letters that I write. It would be just so neat. Maybe I'll buy one after I get my antique pink typewriter. They sell pink typewriters on Etsy and I'm quite determined to get one eventually in my lifetime.



Like seriously! Isn't that just cute?? I'm in love. It's perfection.
   Maybe I should do some chemistry and Algebra too. Man, I need to make a list of things I should do today. Here it goes.

  • Write Letters
  • Art 10 project
  • Algebra 2
  • Chemistry
  • Read more of book
  • Personal Finance 
  • Private Law
  • Do nails
  • Clean room
   Okay then, I have my work to do today. I best be on my way to them, I think. Maybe while I'm at it, I should work on my grammar. I apologize to all you people who are really strict with grammar. I'm sure you have found a billion mistakes. Not to fear! I shall improve! Eventually... When I am not busy.
Good bye then!
   Love, Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment