Saturday, August 31, 2013

August, Day 31 - Doctor Who, Boys, and Fire

   I totally bought Doctor Who Monopoly yesterday! I also bought something else. Here are the two things I bought yesterday:




Isn't it awesome? I love it! I have such an urge to check the time with it every few minutes. I feel like such a dork... My goodness. So now I'm just sitting here listening to Cody Simpson, wishing I could play the Monopoly with someone. Oh, hey! When I bought the Monopoly at Chapters yesterday, I met a guy. ;) I walked up to the cashier casually as he called me over. He saw my Monopoly and he was totally a Whovian! We talked about Doctor Who for like 5 minutes and then I had to go so that other people in line could pay for their stuff. The best part about that was that he was cute! I doubt I'll see him again because I don't go to the city very often.
   After that I realize how much I miss being in a relationship. It kind of sucks being single but at the same time I'm really enjoying the freedom. I also really can't imagine a guy falling for me. I'm kind of weird. Even weird guys think I'm too weird. I DON'T GET IT! I like weird guys, personally. The silly thing is that normal guys go for normal girls, weird guys go for normal girls, and even nerdy guys go for normal girls. What about those weird girls, like myself?! Am I destined to be single for life? It sure feels like it. Maybe I should just forget about guys and completely pursue all my semi-passions.
    I say semi-passion because I have never really felt completely passionate about something. I am kind of envious of those people who have that one thing they are completely passionate about and they spend their life pursuing it with their whole being. Then there is me... I have a billion hobbies and likes. I just don't know what to do with myself...
   I totally didn't do a song cover. I'm sorry. I have a good excuse though! I'm a volunteer firefighter and we had a fire call yesterday and I got waaaayy too much smoke and I nearly collapsed. I probably should have put on an SCBA the minute I got on scene. So I spent all last night being nauseous and tired. That is my fabulous excuse. I also really feel like no one will like any of my covers. I'm so insecure about it... I have such a hesitation for trying things like that. I realize my insignificance every, single day. Maybe I should just stop suffering depression. It's really depressing, haha. I don't know.
   Love, Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment