Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November, Day 6 - It Has Been So long!

I apologize profusely for leaving you in such boredom with a lack of updates on my life! Well maybe not. I'm sure I wasn't missed. :P but just so you should know, I missed you! 
  I think the biggest reason that I haven't been posting is because I have banned myself from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram because I would literally check them all every few minutes. It was disastrous! And then I would post consistently which, as you may have figured out, prevented me from focusing on school work. It was just a horrible black whole.
  I banned myself from them in September so it has been over two whole months! How do I feel about that? Horrible, actually! Well... I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I'm going crazy from not being able to see everyone's updates and from not being able to easily talk to anyone and everyone. On the other hand, I have been much more productive than I have been in years! It's so weird! Like I actually have time to do stuff with my life now. I've done a bit more reading. I actually bought a nice hardcover copy of Sherlock Holmes stories. It's pretty good so far but it shocks me to read about how he gets most of his answers while he is in a cocaine daze. Not exactly literature for children... Also I feel like I should mention that I finished chemistry!! *happy dance* I feel so accomplished for actually completing it. I also finished the personal finance course. I think I just have to do the final quiz for it. Oi. So that is 2 subjects down and 10 left to go!
  I feel rather encouraged over that. To actuall be making progress with my school work in a way that I haven't been able to do in a very long time just excites me. The biggest problem I have now is pacing myself. I have this tendency to over exert myself and do a whole bunch of school work for a long time during the day and then I'm left mentally exhausted which can take up to a week to recooperate. Not ideal if you ask me. So I have to make sure I give my brain a bunch of breaks. 
  Something new: I've started taking piano lessons! I have wanted to play piano for a very long time and I'm finally able to do it and I enjoy it so much.  It is one step closer to getting my "Jane Austen" education. ;) speaking of which, I should get an iTunes card so that I can finish downloading the rest of the "Pride and Prejudice" soundtrack. I love it so much. That will be on my to-do list. 
  Speaking of to-do lists, I should start constructing up a goal book for myself since Walmart doesn't sell the ones that I normally use when it isn't August. Such a rip off if you ask me. What if some kid accidentally pours milk on their day planner/goal book? They have to be stuck until next August to get a new one? Preposterous! Absurd! I have a problem with it. I wasn't able to get one when they were on sale and mine lasts only until this December. So I shall use my creativity and make one up myself. Perhaps with Microsoft Excel. 
  That should be all for now. I'm going crazy here, not having a social network life so I will most likely post again of my dreadful and uninspiring woes. I hope you're excited! :p
  Love, Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment