Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nails, Check! School, Not So Check...

   Well, I was able to have my nails did. :p They are a really pretty pink with white tips. I love it a lot. I slept over at a friend's house and she did them for me. I was pretty excited if not ecstatic. Here's a picture:


   It looks a little bit messy but that's just because we haven't had enough practice. When I get more nail polish, I will practice much more. I can't wait to get more nail polish! Eeks! I just need to save up more money... Maybe I'm being too dramatic over it... I don't know what has come over me that makes me want to do my nails all the time. Weirdness... 
   Let's change the topic from my silliness. I had a yummy breakfast this morning. My favorite actually. I had whole grain French toast. Mmmmm. I enjoyed it a lot with my hazelnut coffee. Too bad the coffee has run out now. At least dad is coming home with some tonight so I won't be deprived. Ok, enough of that...
   I haven't done schoolwork lately. I know what you're thinking. Who does schoolwork in the summer? Well, this person right here. Why? Because I actually really enjoy it. It makes me feel good about myself. It's like solving the mysteries of life all from my very own room. I can be my own Sherlock Holmes. It's quite wonderful, really. 
   Anyways, so I haven't done any schoolwork for at least two weeks and I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. I should be more dedicated than this! I want to actually graduate next year! Well determination is going to kick in. Here are the subjects I need to finish to graduate:

• Algebra 2
• Advanced Mathematics
• Chemistry
• Advanced Biology
• Grade 12 English
• History book 2
• French level 1
• Home Economics
• Art 10
• Personal Finance
• Consumer Math
• Private Law

   Maybe that seems like a lot to you but I'm going to finish that all this year and maybe do a Human Society course if I have time. I also have several classic books to read but I've been working in that over the summer a bit so I don't have to worry about that as much, thankfully. When we go camping, I will spend most of my time doing my book reading. I have about 16 books left to read and I think I can finish at least two during the 3-4 days of camping. Maybe I should relax a bit too considering that it is vacation... Naw! I will be fishing and reading at the same time. Maybe I will do my nails too. :p
   I'm thinking about actually getting my school schedule I made on Microsoft excel printed out. It's just hiding away on my computer. It looks nice too. Do you make schedules for school? You should show me what yours looks like and I'll post what mine looks like. :)
   I should really get back to reading now. I want to at least feel like I've done something productive today.
   Love, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment