Monday, July 15, 2013

Simply Introductions

Hey there, you lovely person reading this! I'm glad you're here! I would like to introduce myself as Mary.  :) To tell you a little bit about myself, I must first say that in person I am really, really weird. Online I think I'm fairly normal but whatever. Who needs normal anyways? It's just not as fun.
 So anyways, I am a student, currently in high school but hopefully in college/university soon! I am homeschooled and I love learning and I mean love. I actually really wish it was fall right now... Autumn. Autumn sounds nicer than fall. Oh sheesh, I feel like I keep on going on bunny trails.
 I love the color pink, I enjoy listening to Celtic harp and ambient electronic tunes, and I have this fashion style mixup consisting of these styles: professional, girly, 50s, vintage, and florals. I love my florals. And scarfs. I have this really pretty scarf; it is floral print. 
 I am currently writing this to you from my desk in my room when I should really be doing algebra or chemistry but I'm not because writing to you is just so much more distracting right now. It's better than earlier. I was kind of sucked into Pinterest all morning looking through college related pins. Oi.  That's another thing about me: I tend to procrastinate... A lot. I've been doing a lot better than I used to but it still lingers and pounces on me every once in a while... Especially when Pinterest is so available. *sigh* 
 So here are some things that I hope to post on this blog:

1. Random updates of my school life, interesting or not
2. Outfits that I have magically put together from my wardrobe that happen to look quite cute
3. School tips
4. A yummy snack recipe every once in a while
And
5. Any silly thing I wish to post because I am the boss! Mwahahaha!!

Ahem.. Anyways, I think that's about it. Now I'm sure I should stop procrastinating and eat a cookie-I mean do my algebra! Hehe

Love, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment